Best Anti-Aging Skin Care Products For Women
Do you really need to spend a lot of money on anti-aging skin care products?
Women of all ages ask what are the best anti-aging skin care products? There are so many anti-aging skin care products available on the market that the search for the best is often overwhelming.
Anti-aging Skin Care Products: Do They Work?
The advent of research and science has made anti-aging skin care products much more trustworthy than ever before. Anti-aging skin care creams and serums might not reverse the aging process completely. However, they can assist in preventing premature aging. There are several active ingredients that are most effective in Kashmere’s anti-aging skin care products line up:
Vitamins: A, B, C, E, F, K
- Vitamin C – If you don’t already know, Vitamin C is fantastic because it’s an antioxidant that protects skin from sun damage.
- Vitamin E – This one is probably a given because most of you are aware of Vitamin E and it’s benefits. But, do you know that your body already produces Vitamin E? I actually didn’t know until researching it for myself. Vitamin E is excellent because it, too, is an antioxidant that protects our skin from sun damage. If you want more collagen production, then turn to Vitamin E because it helps boost collagen.
- Retinyl Palmitate– A component of Vitamin A and the ester of Retinol. It is known to be gentler to the skin. Did you know that Retinol as well as Retinyl Palmitate are also antioxidants. Vitamin A helps reduce skin damage by neutralizing free radicals.
- Licorice – Surprise! Licorice packs a vitamin punch with vitamin B1 (thiamine), B2 (riboflavin), B3 (niacin), B5 (pantothenic acid) and vitamin E (tocopherol). It also provides minerals such as phosphorous, calcium, choline, iron, magnesium, potassium, selenium, silicon and zinc. It is also an antioxidant!
- Algae Extract/Sea Algae- Impressive enough, Algae is an antioxidant containing 4 Vitamins: A, B, C, and K
- Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter – Contains Vitamins A, E and sometimes C if it is raw Shea Butter from Africa.
Antioxidants and Anti-aging Skin Care Products
Antioxidants obviously play a huge role in skin care as they help repair and renew skin production. Taking up 20 square feet in length, skin is the largest organ of the body. And if you notice, 6 out of the 8 major ingredients found in anti-aging skin care products are antioxidants.
- Caffeine – Caffeine benefits the skin big time. It is an antioxidant, which constrict the blood vessels and helps with circulation therefore reducing skin redness. It also provides skin moisture and protection.
- Hydroxy acids – Salicylic acid, also known as beta hydroxy as well as alpha and poly hydroxyl acids, exfoliate the surface layer of the skin to remove dead cells. Some Alpha Hydroxy Acids (AHA), such as Citric Acid have antioxidant properties!
Love Your Skin With Kashmere
The Kashmere firming body lotion is rich in Vitamin A, E, and F because it contains Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter. But, it also has antioxidant rich caffeine, which also helps with blood circulation. Chamomile extracts allows for our firming lotion to sooth the skin while reducing inflammation. Vitamin A and E as well as caffeine are known ingredients in many anti-aging skin care products.
Can Self-Tanning Lotions Also Be Anti-Aging Skin Care Products?
The Kashmere Self Tanning lotion contains Vitamins A, B, E and F plus caffeine, making it full of antioxidants. Therefore, our self-tanning lotion equally contains anti-aging properties protecting the skin against premature aging.
Anti-aging skin care products often have salicylic and glycolic acid, but not many have algae extract, which Kashmere Purifying masque offers.
Algae extract is high in antioxidants and vitamin A, B, C, E and K. It also has 22 proteins and amino acids including minerals and trace minerals. Let’s not forget Algae equally contains Omega-3 fatty acids, including EPA, DHA, GLA and ALA plus active enzymes.
Know What’s In Your Anti-Aging Skin Care Products
When it comes to anti-aging skin care products, sometimes you have to try a few in order to figure out which works. So don’t be afraid to research products, but most importantly look at the ingredients.
Ladies, know what you are putting on your skin before you buy it. Kashmere Kollections promises anti-aging skin care products that loves your skin.